Imo State IMOSEMB Teachers recruitment 2019/2020. The Imo State Secondary Education Management Board (SEMB) invites online applications for suitably qualified candidates who would teach in Secondary Schools.
Applicants applying for the post must possess First Degree or its equivalent as minimum qualification In addition to the above, applicants must have:
REQUIREMENTS FOR IMOSEMB
- A clear copy of their passport photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate where applicable
- Certificate of Birth
- Letter of Identification from Traditional Ruler
- Letter of Identification from LGA of Origin
- Evidence of Change of Name if applicable
All interested candidates who wish to apply for Imo State imosemb recruitment … to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Secondary Education Management Board, Owerri.
FUNCTIONS OF IMOSEMB
- Formulation and implementation of policy guidelines for the successful operation of Universal Basic Education Programmes
- Receives grants from Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- Prescribe the minimum standard for Basic Education throughout the State.
- Monitor Federal, State and Local Government inputs in the Implementation of Universal Basic Education in the State to ensure its compliance to the national policy on Basic Education.
- Ensure regular capacity building, training and retraining for teachers through Teachers Professional Development the State. Basic Education Programmes to ensure quality in education.
- Recruitment, appointment, promotion, discipline of teaching and non teaching staff, recruitment of Federal Teachers (FTS) and monitoring of N-Power programme.
- Ensuring regular and up to date data on tutorial and non tutorial staff, pupil enrolment in both primary and junior secondary schools, including the supply and distribution of in structural materials to schools’ etc.
Note: Application is totally free.
ANYIKUDE E.I.O. ESQ