Guinness Benin breweries recruiting blending technician. The urban center and Benin Breweries manufacture one.5 to 2.0 million EU’s of varied Guinness Main stream Spirit each year and package these product for the native and national markets.
GNPLC is strain towards world category and to be the quantity one Total potable Alcohol Company in African nation. the corporate is investment vast resources into: growing production and sales volumes, continuous improvement of their operations, coaching and development of their employees (CAP) and capital for the most recent technology.
The Spirits Operations Blenders are liable for mixing all the MSS brands through correct operation, cleansing and maintaining their plant and instrumentation in a very safety aware manner to satisfy the increasing volume and quality demands in a reliable and efficient manner. they’re additionally liable for taking part all told improvement initiatives and FI’s in their department and for his or her own coaching and development. they’re going to report back to the Team Lead World Health Organization successively reports to the Spirits Operations Manager
Purpose of Role
- To supply Guinness African nation MSS in a very safe and skilled approach to realize client service levels, quality correspondence and value among budget.
- To use technical, process, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimise overall still improvement and plant performance.
- To adopt a secure ANd skilled approach to all or any aspects of the role as an individual/team player
Blend all Guinness African nation MSS brands to the desired specification, and guarantee they’re alloyed in line with all the food safety standards. Deliver absolute best plant operation by increasing plant convenience and potency of operation through execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules. Interface with SAP PM as acceptable Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and a spotlight to detail, delivering RFT against the world Finished Product Specification on quality and management parameters. reply to non-conformances in a very timely manner to stay method on target. Apply, record & share learning’s or RCPS Root Cause drawback finding to stop re-occurrence. Manage raw materials and spares needed by their plant and instrumentation – includes draw down stock from regionally provided “bins” and be in command of no matter stock is drawn down With support from Team Lead and Spirits Operations Manager, succeed production plans and key performance targets, and deliver united client Service levels Manage the operation of all key instrumentation to control among world category levels of waste management. guarantee all the Diageo Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures are totally adhered to
Qualifications and knowledge needed
- OND or any across the nation recognised equivalent certificate in any of those science courses (Chemistry, biological science, Food Technology and Biochemistry), ANd ideally have an acceptable qualification in production or Distilling
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience/competence in Operations, method management and Performance activity in a very still, Distillery, drinks or food producing surroundings.
- Demonstrate elaborated understanding of allow to figure system and GNPLC SHE policies, statutory necessities and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of cooperation principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and drawback finding.
- Reply to modification in a very positive and versatile manner and sustain a positive outlook across a spread of situations/challenges.
- High level of energy and commitment to team-based action and high social effectiveness to develop & sustain strong relationships
Job Posting begin Date: