Nigeria LNG Limited directly employs over 1,000 people. In addition, work is provided to thousands of others through various contracts and agreements.
Most staff live on Bonny Island and work there or at the head office located at KM 16 Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt and Abuja. Those who work on the Plant facilities live in Bonny Island at the Corporate R A (Residential Area) estate and Port Harcourt.
Our core business areas include marketing, production and shipping of Liquefied Natural Gas and Natural Gas Liquids – and each domain has a plethora of job types and development opportunities for ambitious, accomplished, and dedicated candidates.
Please note that the LNG SIWES portal will be open from 30th October to 13th November 2019. Below is a guideline on how to submit the application.
SIWES APPLICATION GUIDE
- Click ‘Register Here’ to register
- Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory. Select a preferred ‘user name’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere. Read and check the ‘Yes, I have read the privacy statement….’ And Click on ‘Register’
- The application wizard page opens up. Fill in all the required information. Use the ‘date’ icon to
select date of birth. To progress to the next page use the ‘next step’ tab
4. Use the ‘double square’ to select the geopolitical zone and LGA. You do not need to type in the state of origin. It is automatically selected when you select the Geopolitical Zone. To select click on the square on the far left of the Geopolitical zone, this highlights the state in yellow and then choose ‘OK’ to select.
- To fill in your Education/Training, click on ‘add’
- Fill in your educational institution, select when you started and select ‘end date’ as current date. Choose Country, state and the Location (town) of your school. For ‘Grade’ click the ‘Grade’ link beside it and choose N/A (not applicable). When done, click ‘Ok’.
- Use the ‘next step’ button to move to ‘attachments’. Click on ‘add’ to add all required attachments that you should have scanned: (1). SIWES Letter from your school; (2). passport photograph, (3). school fees receipt; (4). school ID card etc. Provide the Title of the document, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo. Select language as English and click on browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on ‘Transfer’ to attach
- Use the ‘Next step’ button to move to ‘Complete application’. Check the box for ‘I want to release my profile……. And click send application now.