2019/2020 Imo State Universal IMSUBEB Recruitment for Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri (IMSUBEB) is a parastatal that’s charged with the responsibility of the management of Basic Education, that is, management of the Early Child Care Development (ECCDE) Basic 1-6 formerly referred to as Primary 1-6 and Junior Secondary Schools owned by the government.
All interested candidates who wish to apply for Imo State Subeb recruitment … to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri.
FUNCTIONS OF IMSUBEB
- Formulation and implementation of policy guidelines for the successful operation of Universal Basic Education Programmes
- Receives grants from Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- Prescribe the minimum standard for Basic Education throughout the State.
- Monitor Federal, State and Local Government inputs in the Implementation of Universal Basic Education in the State to ensure its compliance to the national policy on Basic Education.
- Ensure regular capacity building, training and retraining for teachers through Teachers Professional Development the State. Basic Education Programmes to ensure quality in education.
- Recruitment, appointment, promotion, discipline of teaching and non teaching staff, recruitment of Federal Teachers (FTS) and monitoring of N-Power programme.
- Ensuring regular and up to date data on tutorial and non tutorial staff, pupil enrolment in both primary and junior secondary schools, including the supply and distribution of in structural materials to schools’ etc
REQUIREMENTS FOR IMSUBEB
All interested candidates who wish to apply for Imo State Subeb recruitment are to meet the following requirements:
- Application should be typewritten to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri.
- Applicants should hold relevant Qualification for Position Been Applied for.
- Applicants should have NYSC discharged certificate or letter of exemption (for 1st-degree holders)
- Applicants must upload photocopies of their application as (1) above, all credentials (FSLC certificate, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, Curriculum Vitae, Letter of Identification (LGA) and Passport photograph.
QUALIFICATION AND POSITION
|1.||HEADMASTER CLASS II UGSS 08||B.Sc Education (Bachelor Of Education)|
|2.||HEADMASTER CLASS III UGSS 07||Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)|
|3.||ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II||B.Sc, BA In Arts, Science and Business Education|
|4.||ACCOUNTANT II||B.Sc Accounting|
|5.||EDUCATION OFFICER (SCIENCE)||B.Sc, Education B.Ed|
|6.||CIVIL ENGINEER II||B.Sc/HND In Electrical Engineering|
|7.||ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS||B.Sc/HND In Civil Engineering|
|8.||QUANTITY SURVEYOR II||B.Sc/HND In Quantity Surveying|
|9.||ARCHITECTS II UGSS 09||B.Sc/M.Sc In Architecture|
|10.||CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES UGSS 07/08||OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc In Office Technology or Secretarial Admin|
|11.||COMPUTER OPERATORS UGSS 05||GCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB With at Least 4 Credits|
|12.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 05||5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics|
|13.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 04||5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics|
|14.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 03||SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE With 3 Credits|
|15.||MESSENGERS UGSS 02||2 Credits In SCCE, NECO, NABTEB|
2019/2020 Imo State Universal IMSUBEB Recruitment