The Petroleum Development Fund (PDF) is delighted to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for Undergraduates, MSc (Masters) and PhD Scholarships in any Nigerian college of education, polytechnic and universities.
Petroleum Development Fund (PDF) Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Awards In Nigerian Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and Universities.
APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWINGS:
Application is restricted to Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and Universities only
- Possession of valid admission letter into the College of Education, Polytechnic or University is compulsory for all applicants
- Postgraduate applicant’s admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months.
- Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of successful candidates.
- Admission for part-time studies shall not be considered for all category of applications.
- The scholarship is highly competitive and merit driven. Selection of candidates shall be based on equitable representation of the 36 States of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
“PDF Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Scholarship ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:”
Applicants must be full time students in any of the Colleges of Education, Polytechnics or Universities Students must have been admitted into the University as at the time of applying, you will required to upload the following documents.
- Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results
- Letter of Admission into the College of Education, Polytechnic or University
- Evidence of state of origin and Local Government and Recent passport photograph
MASTERS/PG. (REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION):
Applicants must possess full time admission letter into any of the Colleges of Education, Polytechnics or Universities you will required to upload the following documents.
- First Degree Certificates or Statement of Results NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO Results.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Letter of Admission into the University or Polytechnic.
- Evidence of State of Origin, Local Government and Recent passport photograph
HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for the PDF Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Scholarship Online application form can be accessed from the APPLICATION PORTAL: at no cost to applicants. Applicants are advised to read through the requirements before applying.
TO APPLY, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- Click on (https://www.pdfscholarship.eu)
- Create an account.
- Continue to Fill in your bio-data
- Proceed to supply your details and bank details in the form that will be provided so as to activate your account.
- Ensure you upload all the required documents.
- Ensure the provided names matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click to submit information.
- Follow all other instructions.
Wait for your application to be reviewed. This usually takes not more than 48hrs. After your application has been reviewed and confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent to you, confirming your Application and the stated date for the aptitude test.
APTITUDE TEST COMMENCES FROM 4TH NOVEMBER AND ENDS ON 16TH NOVEMBER 2019 – TIME 800AM – 600PM DAILY
APTITUDE TESTS WILL BE TAKEN ONLINE USING YOUR ANDROID PHONES, TABLETS/iPads, PCs/LAPTOPS or DESKTOP COMPUTERS.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board.
Scholarship Important Note:
Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be disallowed
SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST VENUES
The Aptitude Tests will be taken online using your Android phones, Tablets/iPad, Pcs/laptops or desktop computers.
Closing Date For The PDF Undergraduates, Masters/PG Scholarship 2019/2020 Application is 31st OCTOBER 2019 FOR UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE AWARDS IN NIGERIAN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION, POLYTECHNICS AND UNIVERSITIES.